Item no. 34901-1 (ROTWILD Version)
The BMZ Connect C networking solution connects the smartphone with the e-bike. The additional computing power of the smartphone enables new features for the e-bike. The smartphone of the e-biker serves as an on-board computer and provides information about the battery and the engine. At the same time, the driver can comfortably make vehicle settings.
Interface between e-bike and user
- Individual Bike System Parameters
- Live-Performance-Visualization in the Smartphone Cockpit
- Navigation with travel distance
- Available for iOS and Android
- Change bike settings to customize the riding experience for each rider
- Turn your lights on and off and adjust the auxiliary level from the main view
For retrofitting all e-bikes with Brose Drive S or Brose Drive T motor.
The Connect C Bluetooth module is mounted directly on the left motor side.
If the Connect C cable set has not yet been installed, it can be purchased here in the E-Bike Shop.
Depending on the display model you may need an adapter cable.
The BMZ Connect App is available free of charge for Apple and Android smartphones.
- Google Play Store ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.comodule.bmz&hl=de )
- Apple Store ( https://apps.apple.com/de/app/connect-c/id1435874842 )
Under the tab DOWNLOADS you can also download a detailed user manual.
17,5 Ah capacity, 36 V voltage, 648 Watt energy, incl. acu protection (glued)