BMZ mobil car charger for lithium-ion batteries with Rosenberger charging socket connection. 42 V voltage, 2 Ampere charging current. This results in a charging capacity of 84 watt hours. The 12V car charger can easily charge your battery while driving. The perfect car charger for on the go. The 12V charger can of course also be used to charge at any source with a "cigarette lighter".
Article No.: 31733
Name: Charger 42V 2A Rosenberger
Label: Battery charger for 10S Li-Ion battery
Charging current: 2A
Output: 84 watt hours
Input: 10.8-16.0VDC / 10.0A max
Output: 42.0V/ 2.0A
Art. No. 31733
- Operating voltage 10.8 ... 16 V DC
- Nominal power consumption approx. 100 W
- Charge current (nom.) 2 A
- Final charge voltage 42 V
- Charging method CC/CV
- Operating temperature 0...40 °C
- Storage temperature -20...70 °C
- Weight 520 g
- Dimensions (mm) 149 x 73 x 45
- Protection class IP 40
- instruction manual
CHARGING THE BATTERY - NOTE:
To prevent the vehicle battery from being completely discharged, the charging process is interrupted at 10.8 V input voltage. Charge your 36 V battery preferably while driving.
- Plug the mains cable into the 12 V socket as far as it will go.
- Charge cable up to the stop in the charging socket of the battery plugs (charging begins).
- If the battery is full, the charging process is automatically terminated.
- Battery charger
black gloss; WITHOUT Nuvinci; length: 460mm